Property Fuels Mitigation

Home / Blog / Property Fuels Mitigation
Property Fuels Mitigation

1. If you reside near someone whose property needs fuels mitigation, your first step is to talk to the property owner and ask them to complete the necessary abatement. Often, a request from neighbors will prompt action.

2. If you cannot contact the property owner, take the following steps:

a. Click here to locate the exact parcel number for the property in question

b. Call Yavapai County Development Services 928-771-3214 and give them the address and parcel number. The County will need the parcel number!

3. If your own property needs attention and you are personally unable to perform the work, Yavapai County Contractors Association has a good list of licensed contractors here that should be able to assist you.

Be proactive and stay safe.