FIRE BAN IN EFFECT
This fire ban is being established by the Yarnell Fire District. This restriction is in place due to heat, dry conditions, and wind. The Arizona Forestry Division is expecting this fire season to be especially dangerous.
This Fire Ban means:
- All outdoor fires, lamp oil use-“tiki lamps”, and campfires are PROHIBITED
- NO burn permits will be issued
- Use of model rockets, fireworks, and other pyrotechnic displays are PROHIBITED
- Outdoor use of equipment that generates open flame or spark-welding equip. and chainsaws are PROHIBITED except by requested business variance.
- NO smoking outside of vehicles, outside of residential yards, or outside of designated smoking areas
- Cooking on covered charcoal and propane grills are allowed but MUST BE attended at all times.
Yarnell Fire District encourages all residents to be especially careful and to report smoke or the smell of smoke immediately by calling 911.
Any questions please contact YFD at 928-427-6578.